LEASING YOUR APARTMENT
Our 5 agencies in prestigious areas such as Île saint Louis, Saint Germain des Prés, le Champ de Mars, le Triangle d’Or or near Parc Monceau are conveniently located throughout the capital to assist you in the leasing of your apartment.
The selection of the tenant is a fundamental step in the leasing process.
In addition to assessing the application, it is important for the lessor to provide a complete file.
It is mandatory for the owner to provide the following documents (in order to precisely set the amounts for the rent and the charges):
- Proof of identity
- Title or certificate of ownership
- The last annual statement of charges (or show the amount of the tenancy costs)
- The last property tax (to include the household waste tax on expenses).
- The last rental agreement (to apply the previous rental amount charged).
And the Statutory Property Survey (DDT)
the Statutory Property Survey (DDT) any landlord must provide the tenant with the property survey at the time of signing the lease agreement. The objective is to better inform the tenant and obtain his informed consent. The survey must therefore be performed beforehand, ideally before placing the advertisement.
These surveys include:
- The living space of housing (sometimes referred to as the “Loi Boutin”) must be indicated in any rental contract for furnished or unfurnished housing for residential use.
- The report on natural, mining and technological risks (ERNMT) which indicates whether or not the housing is within an area of exposure to one or more risks. Survey valid for 6 months; to be updated.
- The energy performance certificate (DPE) containing information related to the level of thermal insulation of the housing and the estimated heating costs. Valid for 10 years.
- The assessment of the risk of exposure to lead (CREP) which indicates whether the coatings of the housing contain lead. The assessment of the risk of exposure to lead applies only to residential property constructed before January 1, 1949. Valid for 6 years;
- The asbestos assessment, which indicates the presence or absence of asbestos (in spray coating, insulation, false ceilings, pipes, walls, partitions, etc.) must not be annexed to the lease agreement. However, it must be provided to the tenant on request. In practice, therefore, the asbestos assessment is mandatory.
- The condition of the internal installation of electricity and gas which assesses the risks that may affect the safety of persons. These two new surveys have been in force since July 2017.
You can contact us through several means such as:
- Our website, updated daily, available in 4 languages, and present on all major search engines.
- Our ads, present extensively on other websites in France (such as Belles Demeures, Explorimmo, Se loger, Propriétés Le Figaro, Lux Résidence, Logic immo, Résidence immobilier, etc.) and abroad (Luxury Real Estate, Green Acres, Luxury Estate, etc.).
We have a large file of potential high-end candidates with strong guarantees.
Beautiful detailed ads that are precisely drafted, visually appealing and competitive, are created meticulously.
Beautiful detailed ads that are precisely drafted, visually appealing and competitive, are created meticulously. will highlight your property and present it in the best possible manner.
These means allow us to quickly submit complete applications for your apartment, from which you can make your choice.
Preparation of the file:
- Drafting the lease agreement
- Drafting of guarantees and any special conditions
- Creation of the Initial schedule of conditions and the End of tenancy inspection of the apartment.
For furnished apartments, an inventory of the furniture and equipment for each room must be prepared by the lessors or can be done by us.